.

Monday, January 9, 2006

Day 22

We are up to day 22 of rain. I am actually surprised that the news isn't covering massive flooding at this point. I guess the rain is so slow that the flooding hasn't set in yet. I gave in to the weather with my hair. As the old adage goes, if you can't beat em join em! So I went around with curly hair for a few days. Today is a straight day because I just can't stand that much product in my hair for long periods of time.

I got my first assignment from a person wanting a blog design! I am sooo excited. Margaret is yet another adoptive mom waiting for the now infamous reaccreditation. So for her long wait she gets a pretty blog. Going to take some time though. I am getting to be a perfectionist with this kind of stuff. I will let you know when it is finished. In the mean time go read her blog. It is great!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Thanks L! Knowing I have one of your templates coming makes me want to go back and improve my posts.

Rhonda said...

Yeah somehow it makes you feel legit...LOL. Before I had nothing to live up to, but now I have this BEAUTIFUL blog. Can't wait to see Margaret's new template.