.

Friday, January 6, 2006

This week's look

I thought the last blog template looked really nifty, but since I finished Rhonda's I thought mine could use a little sprucing up. So here you go! Bright Bold and if I must say BEAUTIFUL.

Things are going to get even better once I get cooking on the whole photoshop thing. Of course by that time my trial of PS CS will run out and I will be relegated back to my Elements version. Damn Adobe for making things so darn expensive.

As far as a weather report goes, I was mistaken yesterday. It wasn't 17 straight days of rain is was 18! So far today is just light grey with a chance of showers. Man I need some sun big time.

As far as the church ladies go I was blessed with some white cake confection this morning. I tell you that working here will certainly cure that weight loss from stress thing! Cake, cookies, donuts, you name it.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh I LOVE it! Nice. Too funny about the church ladies. At least they won't let you get too thin from the adoption stress.

Rhonda said...

Just visited Lauri's site and love her new look. Also, got a comment from Drew (from the UK) on my blog and he said my new site was "very swish". Not sure what that means, but in the UK, I bet its a compliment!! Keep up the awesome work.

Elle said...

I saw the "very swish" mark. My vocabulary being as futile as it is I also take that as a compliment.
Heck! I even got a request from another PAP about a design for her! Man, I might just give Zoot a run for her money (or lack there-of). Of course no one can rival the great Miss Zoot.

Maggie said...

Swish = fashionable, posh.

Definitely a compliment!